Oh happy day, today two years ago I started this amazing adventure of blogging. Not only have I made lots of new friends, I have grown leaps and bounds in my writing and photography skills, just look at my first post...embarrassing! Its been rewarding, challenging, fulfilling...and much more fun than I ever expected. A special thank you to Sarita Coren of Edible Facial for being the first blogger that reached out to me and for making that experience such a positive & motivating interaction. That interaction has helped to set the tone of my blog over the past two years.💕🙏 As for my readers, you are the reason CTNB is such a success. I have loved getting to know you all through social media and cannot thank you enough for following along and helping to grow our community. Many hugs and kisses to you all!
What's coming in year 3?
My goal in the upcoming year is to continue to build the Clean’s the New Black community. I want CTNB to be a place you seek for health answers and somewhere you feel comfortable asking questions, weather to me or fellow readers.
Please feel free anytime to drop me a line, reach out on Instagram or Facebook, or comment on the blog with any health questions or clean beauty needs. I love helping you all, after all this is why I started Clean's the New Black in the first place. I also love hearing topics you'd like covered, as this blog is to be a resource for you! And in return there is no better thanks than for you to recommend CTNB to a friend or sharing posts on social media outlets. You guys are awesome 😘
This year you will also have an opportunity to meet me in person. On May 4th I will be attending and speaking at the Indie Beauty Expo in LA. I will be speaking on a panel with other Beauty Heroes about "How Indie Beauty Is Taking Over". The expo is a great opportunity for you all to meet and purchase from tons of indie beauty brands as well as hear some amazing pannel discussions. Tickets are $25, if you'd like a discount code email me as I'll have one soon. Let me know if you're gonna make it, I'd love to meet up!
Before we get to the giveaway, I wanted to let you guys in on a sneak peek surprise. I’m happy to announce that Clean's the New Black will have two limited edition skincare products coming out Mid May! Studio Aroma and I have partnered to create an amazing skin reviving Strawberry Mask and hydration boosting Sandalwood Toner. I'll be sure to let you when it's available.
Ok, ok I'll get to the point
Nooowww….onto the exciting part...the Blogiversary giveaway! I wanted to do something really super special for you all, and honestly I never thought it would turn into such a success. A special thank you🙏 to all the brands who’ve donated their products - this speaks volumes to the amazing community Green Beauty has created.
As a huge thank you to each of you for following the blog, I'm giving away a giant basket of goodies. Whether you’ve been here from the beginning (hey Mom🙋) or just discovered us I am thrilled to have you here, good luck! Some of my favorite skincare brands have been so kind to partner with me for this huge anniversary giveaway.
With both health and beauty items you won't want to miss your chance at this prize, valued at over $450!
What's in it?
(all full sized products except as noted)
- The newly launched Bottega Organica Rejuvenating Face Scrub (my review here) plus a sample strip of their five top selling products.
- A month subscription to my one and only recommended subscription box service Beauty Heroes. The winner will receive Aprils box (review here) featuring True Botanicals Exfoliating Moisture Mask and a travel size of their Face Oil.
- Uma oils newly launched Intensely Nourishing Hair Oil, (review on Uma here). Massage this oil into your scalp and hair to restore moisture, bring back shine, and stimulate growth.
- A $25 give certificate to Leahlani Skincare, see my review here on two cult favorites. You could use the certificate to purchase my favorite of her perfumes Pua Lei (photoed) or try one of her new products.
- Indulge Lotion from Wonderland Organics (review here) this is an amazing light body lotion that's one of my favs. Please note that her Blance Serum is photographed, not the lotion. You will be recieving the lotion.
- Erzulie Cosmetics Juicee Super Gloss in Tropical Berry and Mia highlighter stick (more about Erzulie here). Erzulie has and always will be my favorite makeup company. 75% of my daily makeup consists of products from this brand.
- Kava Coco Massage Oil from pAragoods (review coming) this oil is an amazing grounding blend of organic body moisture, perfect for massage or hydrating post shower.
- Bach Rescue Remedy a great instant stress reliever, just place 4 drops under your tongue and stress be gone, naturally.
- 1oz Peppermint Essential oil which is great for pain relief and mental uplifting
- Tea light essential oil diffuser for your new peppermint oil (not photoed)
- Arnica homeopathic remedy pelets in 30C, great for aches and pains read here what you can use it for.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING: One winner will be chosen at random. Contest is open until May 2nd midnight and to US addresses only. ALL entrants agree to be enrolled in the following email lists: Leahlani Skincare, Beauty Heroes, Uma Oils, Bottega Organica, and Wonderland Organics. To simplify the entrance process for you I will add your emails personally to their lists instead of having you go to each individual site. In order for your entry to be valid you must be enrolled in both mine and their email lists at the time of drawing. This will be confirmed when winner is drawn, the winner will be disqualified if not enrolled in all emails noted above and a secondary winner will be chosen.
Enter the contest below and earn additional entries by following us on Instagram or tweeting (see details below). Good luck loves and may the contest gods be with you because one lucky winner is going to be very happy indeed!!
Please note two products are not shown above: Indulge lotion and the diffuser